SALGA is a busy organisation with some 400 members. Our activities are detailed elsewhere on this website and include monthly meetings, an annual produce show, plant sales, a schools gardening competition, trips and other special events. We also run a members’ shop for many of your gardening needs. All this is achieved through voluntary work by our committee, shop helpers and members. You can become involved by:
- joining SALGA (see relevant page of this website)
- joining the committee – see “What’s on“ area of this website regarding the joining process via the 2022 AGM on 19 May, or contact a member of the current committee (see details elsewhere on this website)
- assisting with various specific tasks such as producing the newsletters, booking meeting speakers and organising the schools gardening competition
- helping in the members’ shop
- other general assistance as required from time to time – eg support at monthly meetings, unloading deliveries to the shop etc.
If you would like to learn more, please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org – or call our secretary, Sue Stevens, on 01793 881198.